- Heavy weight cookware is made from 1/4" aluminum alloy for optimal hardness and durability
- 3003 alloy allows cookware to heat rapidly and retain even heat
- Computer controlled manufacturing creates a double thick top edge and base for superior strength and shape retention
- NSF Listed
Perfect for preparing soups, pastas, or long-simmering stocks and sauces. Can also be used with our stainless steel baskets for steaming, boiling, or deep frying.
|60792||100 qt Heavy Weight Stock Pot (60490)||1ea||24.00lb||6.22ft³||10.89kg||0.18m³||20.00in||50.80cm||100.00qt||94.64l||18.50in||46.99cm||$717.71ea|
- Wider diameter pots with lower sidewalls for smaller preparations
- Use for foods cooked with liquid over medium heat that require frequent stirring or handling
Brazier’s wide surface is perfect for browning meats and simmering stews.
- Heavy plated loop handles for easy transport
- Optional covers maintain moist heat for slow cooking
- Low sided sauce pan is designed for high heat browning or quick cooking of foods
- Straight sides keep food in the pan when stirring
- Heavy weight 8 gauge aluminum
Carlisle suggested domestic U.S. list prices shown, dealer prices vary.