Finest 18-8 stainless interior is permanently bonded to hard aluminum body to create the ultimate cookware for any foodservice environment.
- Aluminum body ensures maximum heat transfer throughout the pan and eliminates hot spots and scorching
- Easy care stainless interior is incredibly durable and will not react with food or discolor sauces
- Special rivet design securely attaches handle to pan
- Bond will not loosen like traditional rivets
- Optional tight fitting covers maintain moist heat
- NSF Listed
Brazier’s wide aluminum body and stainless steel interior are the perfect combination for both searing over high heat and slow cooking over low heat.
- Combine with 60424 cover to create a dutch oven for moist, tender, and flavorful dishes
- Brazier has two side loop handles for easy lifting
Rapid heating pans with smooth stainless interiors are perfect for quick-cooking foods over high heat with a minimal amount of oil; seals in color, flavor, and nutrients.
- Straight sides keep food in the pan when stirring rapidly
- Great for stir-frying and poaching
|60724RS||6 qt SSAL 2000™ Sauté Pan (60424)||6ea||17.00lb||1.85ft³||7.71kg||0.05m³||12.88in||32.72cm||6.00qt||5.68l||2.75in||6.99cm||$224.49ea|
Carlisle suggested domestic U.S. list prices shown, dealer prices vary.