- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Light weight top loading food storage transport container; holds 1 Full Size 4 inch food pan or other variations of Third and Half size pans
- Thick foam insulation sandwiched between reinforced polyethylene walls maintains safe zone temperatures (hot or cold) for over 6 hours
- Smart recessed latch design offers convenient one hand operation to remove lid; maintains tight seal; holds up to daily use
- Lift and serve lid; serve contents directly from food carrier
- Molded lid seal means no more lost or dirty gaskets
- Secure stacking for easy transport and storage
- Smooth top facing writing area offers marking surface for identifying contents
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Material - Insulation||Polyurethane|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||12|