- Item #
- Product #
- 42 - Bone
- Case Pack
- 24 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- DISH TULIP BERRY 5 OZ BONE
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- Ideal for serving ice cream, puddings, salads and more
- Easily stack with similar glass or plastic dessert dishes
- Made of break-resistant SAN
- 4532, 4534 are also available in extra-durable polycarbonate
- NSF Listed as N4531
- NSF Listed products
- Dishwasher safe
- * SAN is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||200|