- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel
- Sized for optimal space conservation
- Improved design & increased capacity
- Controller allows silo temperatures to be adjusted from 140°F to 330°F (60°C to 166°C)
- Holds up to 60 wax bases and 75 9˝ china plates
- Latchless hinged lids and a safety open lid catch to prevents lid closures
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||2|