- Item #
- Product #
- 00 - Not Applicable
- Case Pack
- 12 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- 3" BOAR BASTING BRUSH
This product was made in the USA.
This symbol designates our top selling & readily available items.
Search "Stock It" for a complete listing of Carlisle's Stock It products.
- Choose from two bristle materials to best suit your application
- Double-boiled, bleached, and sterilized premium Boar bristles withstand temperatures up to 500°F
- Professional, high quality lacquered hardwood handle with Brown Nylon ferrules is the choice of top chefs
- Bristles are epoxy-set in ferrules to provide superior bristle retention and to prevent bacteria harboring in air pockets
- The perfect choice for high fluid retention and fine pastry washes
- Durable, water resistant Boar bristles for basting meats and poultry
- Long Reach (40370, 40371) brushes have 12" handles bent at 45° angle to keep hands away from hot grills
|Material - Bristle||Boars Hair|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||280|