- Item #
- Product #
- 02 - White
- Case Pack
- 1 cs
- Each UPC
- Case GTIN
- Invoice Description
- MUG 12 OZ, TRITAN, WHITE
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- Made of break-resistant and BPA Free Tritan
- Specially designed, large handle allows for easy holding, keeps fingers away from hot liquids
- Available in 6 colors to coordinate with Carlisle's existing dinnerware lines
- Tight fitting, disposable lids are available for both size mugs
- Tritan is dishwasher safe and withstands temperatures from -40° to 180° F
- Custom imprinting is also available; contact your local Carlisle Sales Representative or your Customer Service Representative for more information
- NSF Listed
- Dishwasher safe
- * Tritan is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||1|