Signature Select Cookware was designed with the help of leading culinary experts. Beautiful ultra-heavy 18-10 stainless steel cookware with permanently bonded aluminum core heats quickly and evenly.
- stainless clad base resists denting and scratching
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Three-ply clad base is over 1/3" thick for superior heat diffusion on either induction or conventional cook tops
- Hollow tubular stainless steel handles stay cool to the touch
- Unique design reduces direct heat transfer from pan to handle
- Strong reinforced rolled edge protects pans from denting or losing their shape
- Easy clean satin finish interior
- optional tight-fitting, self-basting domed covers
Perfect for preparing soups, pasta, or long-simmering stocks and sauces.
- Can also be used with our stainless steel baskets for steaming, frying, or boiling/draining foods
Wide diameters of these pots provide room for stirring and working with food.
- Use for reducing sauces or cooking soups and gravies
|603247||47 qt Signature Select™ Sauce Pot (603918)||1ea||30.00lb||2.99ft³||13.61kg||0.08m³||11.00in||27.94cm||17.75in||45.09cm||47.00qt||44.48l||$1366.73ea|
Brazier’s wide surface is perfect for browning meats and simmering sauces or stews.
- Optional self-basting dome lid maintains moist heat.
- Low sided sauté pan is designed for browning over high heat
- Straight sides keep food in the pan when stirring
- Great for stir-frying and poaching.
Steamer baskets are perfect for steaming and boiling lobsters, shellfish, vegetables, as well as range top frying.
- 1/8" diameter holes are small enough to be used with almost any type of pasta
- 18-10 stainless steel prevents baskets from discoloring or reacting with food
- Self-basting domed covers fit snugly allowing moisture to condense and return to the pot/pan
- Handle's hollow tubular construction remains cool to the touch
- strong welds insure long life
Carlisle suggested domestic U.S. list prices shown, dealer prices vary.