- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- unique reinforced stacking lugs on all four corners add strength, rigidity, and help prevent container "lock-up" or jamming when stacked together
- StorPlus™ containers are perfect for storing condiments, spices, toppings, leftover foods; or even preparing large batches of foods
- NSF Listed and dishwasher safe
- containers have wide, easy-grip handles with drain holes for quicker drying
- stack with other popular brands
- exterior texturing on corners, edges, handles, and container bottom helps prevent scratches, improves durability, and provides a secure grip
- smooth interior finish with Spoonable™ bottom helps prevent food waste, makes clean-up easy
- wide recessed handles provide maximum grip without sacrificing shelf space
- color-coded capacity indicators are listed in both gallons and liters
- capacity indicators allow measuring, prepping, and portioning in a single container for added versatility, efficiency, and inventory control
- date indicators on container sides and lid help you to maintain food quality and control inventory turns; lids have content indicators to help you identify contents easily
- color-coded, textured snap-on lids allow convenient stacking
- one lid fits both polycarbonate and polyethylene containers
- BPA free
- NSF Listed as N10741
- Economical polyethylene will withstand temperatures from -40° to 180° F
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
This symbol designates our top selling & readily available items.
Search "Stock It" for a complete listing of Carlisle's Stock It products.
Available in 2 Colors
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||300|