- Item #
- Product #
- Stainless Steel
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Case GTIN
- Invoice Description
- 5.25 SHELF SPACING, 18 TRAY CAP, 1 TRAY PER SHELF,
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- Notable sound dampening construction where quiet is a needed commodity
- Gravity locking doors with noise suppression door bumpers
- 6" Performa casters with noise suppression bearing covers (2 rigid, 2 swivel with Tech lock brakes)
- Corner Bumpers
- Vertical Push Handles
- Full Length Door Handles
- 5-1/4" tray height spacing
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||1|
- 601_QuietCarts_TQ1T1D_SpecSheet. - 292 KB (PDF)
- 602_QuietCarts_TQ1T2D_SpecSheet - 194 KB (PDF)
- 603_QuietCarts_TQ2T1D_SpecSheet.pdf - 186 KB (PDF)
- 604_QuietCarts_TQ2T2D_SpecSheet - 309 KB (PDF)
- Dinex Difference Brochure - 3 MB (PDF)
- Dinex New Prod 2013 - 2 MB (PDF)
- Dinex Tray/Cart Reference - 16 KB (XLSX)
- Noise is a Danger to Health - 287 KB (PDF)
- TQ Quiet Carts Manual - 1 MB (PDF)