- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Hinged top frees both hands and keeps the lid on the pan where it needs to be
- Industry-best temperature range eliminates food transfer hassle; one pan - one lid - from preparation to sub freezing -40°F to cooking up to 375°F to serving and presentation
- Lid prevents cross-contamination and helps retain food freshness
- Peg hole and handle facilitate handling, cleaning and hang drying
- Universal lid fit with other branded standard-sized steam table food pans
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Material||High Heat Plastic|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||72|