This discontinued item is only available while supplies last. Replace with: 3088703.
- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Only Top Notch Food Pans have Easy Lift Spoon Notches, one at each end of food pan for easy removal from steam tables and recessed counters
- Just place the end of a spoon or other utensil under the reinforced notch, lift, and remove food pan
- Easy lift notch reduces direct hand-to-food contact for greater food safety
- These pans excel in high temperature applications (-40°F to 375°F)
- Optional solid and notched lids and drain shelves also available
- All sizes stack for easy, efficient storage
- Top Notch Food Pans meet U.S. and European specifications for use in food bars and steam tables
- Pans meet EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards** for inter-stacking with existing pans
- NSF Listed as N10521-PSU
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Material||High Heat Plastic|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Pallet Case Qty||200|