- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 4 ea
- USDA CONDEMNED stamped container with double-reinforced stress ribs and drag skids offer long lasting durability
- Safe for food contact (NSF Std. 2)
- Rounded Comfort Curve handles make container safe and easy to handle (even when full); helper handles on base provide controlled tipping or overhead lifting
- Molded-in base notches provide secure attachment to 5 caster roller dolly (sold separately)
- Matching lid available (sold separately)
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Diameter With Handles||25.50in||64.77cm|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||4|