- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 12 ea
- Patented NeWave™ Drip Trays with open, free-flowing design dissipates fluid spills evenly to allow quicker evaporation
- NeWave™ pattern keeps mug, cup, and pitcher bases dryer by eliminating the common fluid traps on other designs
- Unique design, the only NSF Listed drip tray on the market
- Made of dishwasher safe SAN
- Easy to empty and clean
- BPA free
- NSF Listed as N11030
- * SAN is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||352|