- Item #
- Product #
- 07 - Clear
- Case Pack
- 12 ea
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- COVER PLATE 10 5/8" CLEAR
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- Clear covers for easy viewing of food
- Highly heat- and break-resistant; quieter handling
- 1960, 1992, and 1989E also fit European "pin-fired'' footless style plates for secure stacking
- Can be used in heated carts or under heat lamps up to 212°F
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF Listed as N1992
- * Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
|Inside Diameter Base||9.00in||22.86cm|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||36|
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.