- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Wave shape offers visual interest while enhancing the display
- Unique, flexible displayware provides an attractive solution for
- Made of tough, break-resistant polycarbonate
- Safe for use in temperatures ranging from -40° to 212° F
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF Listed
- Patents Pending
- NSF Listed as N6990
- * Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||56|
- Modular Displayware Brochure 4 MB (PDF)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.