Carlisle topping rails are perfect for dispensing condiments, dressings, and sauces.
- Rails are made of long lasting stainless steel for years of service and are available in a variety of sizes
- Removable pumps and jars are included
- Rubber feet protect counters and prevent slipping
- Jars remove easily for cleaning or refilling
Stainless Steel Pump Topping Rails
- Patented pump* is simple to dismantle for easy cleaning
- No tools necessary
- Fewer moving parts than ordinary stainless pumps
- Dispenses 1-1/4 ounces per stroke
- Comes with portion control clips for 1 oz & 1/2 oz portions
Standard Pump Topping Rails
Economical Standard Plastic Pump (CM1035) can be set to dispense either 1/2 oz or 1 oz portions.
Fixed Nozzle Topping Rails
- Perfect for multiple applications such as self-service area or kitchen
- Clean looking flow-back design prevents messy drips
- Spout & nozzle don’t move while pumping
- Dispenses 1 oz per stroke.
Maxi Pump Topping Rails
Maxi Pump handles thick and chunky condiments such as tartar sauce and salsa. Dispenses 1-ounce portion per stroke. Includes “anti-drip” nozzle restrictors to help prevent messy drips.
Carlisle suggested domestic U.S. list prices shown, dealer prices vary.