- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Countertop design, stainless steel housing
- User-friendly LCD display and control panel for ease of use and automatic power control
- Heavy duty electronic components and composite polymer material top
- Engineered for use in commercial kitchens
- Senses Dinex Base automatically and gives the correct amount of heat to allow consistent temperature every time
- Microprocessor monitors charging cycle time with Induction Base
- Automatic shut-off feature prohibits overheating
- Easy-to-clean composite top surface
- Boost feature allows Dinex Base to be preheated and then reheated during delays in trayline operation
- Heats Bases in 35 Seconds at 120v
- Equiped with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Material||High Heat Plastic|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||16|
- 149RS_SmartTherm STSII Induction Charger_SpecSheet 236 KB (PDF)
- 149_STSII_DX811220_SpecSheet 293 KB (PDF)
- Dinex Difference Brochure 3 MB (PDF)
- Smart-Therm 120V 1 MB (PDF)