- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 2 ea
- Transfer ice safely and conveniently in this sturdy dedicated transport container; NSF Listed
- Special high-impact material is less susceptible to cracking and breaking than other totes
- Molded-on Comfort Grip™ handle makes carrying heavy loads easier; innovative side helper handle allows user to simply tip container to empty
- Helper handle doubles as drain hook; securely attaches upside down to edge of wire shelving or locks into our mounting bracket to drain tote
- Optional mounting bracket can be attached to walls or the side of an ice bin to keep tote within easy reach
- Lid also available; protects against physical contaminants
- BPA free
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
This symbol designates our top selling & readily available items.
Search "Stock It" for a complete listing of Carlisle's Stock It products.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||16|
|12877||IceMaster™ Wall Bracket||1ea||0.11lb|