- Item #
- Product #
- 03 - Black
- Case Pack
- 12 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- 7" TORTILLA SERVER LID BLACK
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- Thick walled polypropylene material helps keep tortillas warm for tabletop service; microwavable, safe for temperatures up to 190°F
- Unique Aztec design is at home in any traditional Mexican or Tex-Mex restaurant
- Integrated hinge allows one hand operation
- Servers are stackable, microwave, and diswasher safe
- BPA free
|denotes items that are special order only|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||24|