- Item #
- Product #
- 42 - Bone
- List Price
- $2.24 ea
- Case Pack
- 72 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- RAMEKIN 2 OZ MELAMINE BONE
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
- New Mediterranean color ramekins to coordinate with our Durus® Dinnerware and Yin Plates.
- Ramekins are our standard thick walled, heavy weight melamine design.
- NSF Listed and dishwasher safe.
- BPA free
- NSF Listed as N0852
- Dishwasher safe; safe for temperatures up to 212F
- * Melamine is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping,
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||138|
|43122||Smooth Ramekin 2 oz||48ea||3.50lb||0.22ft³||$1.53ea|
Carlisle suggested domestic U.S. list prices shown, dealer prices vary.