- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- All stainless steel
- Magnetic pull type door handle
- Drop latch
- Small footprint
- Plate-type 5” casters, 2 with brakes
- Designed for transport of patient meals to decentralized locations
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||5|
- 145-Room Service Tray Delivery Cart-ICT-Single Door 96 KB (PDF)
- Dinex Tray/Cart Reference 16 KB (XLSX)
- DXICTCCCarafe Caddy for Value Line Carts (for all Capacity Carts)Available in 1 color
- DXICTTOWTow Hitch for Value Line CartsAvailable in 1 color
|DXICTCC||Carafe Caddy for Value Line Carts (for all Capacity Carts)||1ea||3.00lb|
|DXICTTOW||Tow Hitch for Value Line Carts||1ea||0.50lb|
|DXICT10S||Room Service Cart, Enclosed||1ea||215.00lb||17.78ft³|
|DXICT7S||Room Service Cart, Enclosed||1ea||185.00lb||13.17ft³|
|DXICT8S||Room Service Cart, Enclosed||1ea||200.00lb||14.71ft³|