- Item #
- Product #
- Stainless Steel
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- R SERV CART 12 CAP, PASS THRU
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- All stainless steel
- Magnetic pull type door handle
- Drop latch
- Small footprint
- Plate-type 5” casters, 2 with brakes
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||1|
- DXICTCCCarafe Caddy for Value Line Carts (for all Capacity Carts)Available in 1 color
- DXICTTOWTow Hitch for Value Line CartsAvailable in 1 color
- DXICTTR1Top Rail, One Side for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 tray carts)Available in 1 color
- DXICTTR2Top Rail, Two Sides for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 tray carts)Available in 1 color
- DXICTTR3Top Rail, Three Sides for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 Tray Carts)Available in 1 color
- DXICTTR4Top Rail, Four Side for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 tray carts)Available in 1 color
|DXICTCC||Carafe Caddy for Value Line Carts (for all Capacity Carts)||1ea||3.00lb|
|DXICTTOW||Tow Hitch for Value Line Carts||1ea||0.50lb|
|DXICTTR1||Top Rail, One Side for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 tray carts)||1ea||0.50lb|
|DXICTTR2||Top Rail, Two Sides for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 tray carts)||1ea||0.50lb|
|DXICTTR3||Top Rail, Three Sides for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 Tray Carts)||1ea||1.00lb|
|DXICTTR4||Top Rail, Four Side for Value Line Carts (for 10 to 16 tray carts)||1ea||0.50lb|