- Item #
- Product #
- 13 - Amber
- Case Pack
- 12 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- TURNER SLOTTED AMBER
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- high heat material can be used on high temperature surfaces like steam tables; withstands temperatures from -40° F to 375° F without melting or transferring heat
- helps prevent scratching on coated surfaces
- NSF Listed; dishwasher safe
- spoon handle has notch so spoon can rest on edge of food pan, and hole at end for hanging
- turner has slotted blade for easy draining of grease; blade measures 4-1/2" x 3-1/2"
- NSF Listed as N4900
|Material||High Heat Plastic|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||273|