- Item #
- Product #
- 13 - Amber
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Each UPC
- Case GTIN
- Invoice Description
- LID FP UNIV 1/6SZ HANDLD AMBR
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- BPA free
- High heat pans, lids, and drain grates excel in high temperature applications (-40°F to 375°F)
- Ideal for use in high temperature food wells, holding ovens, and microwaves
- Food Pan sizes meet specifications for use in food bars and steam tables
- NSF listed and dishwasher safe
- Universal lids are designed to work with all major food pan brands
- Built in peg hole is perfect for easy storage
|Material||High Heat Plastic|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||315|