- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 3 ea
- Accommodates all sizes of 2-1/2" deep food pans and standard steam table inserts
- Perfect for health care or correctional facilities using insulated meal delivery compartment trays
- Pans and trays are held at an angle that allows spray to penetrate into deep compartments and corners while promoting complete drainage
- NSF Listed
- Accommodates 2 rows of Dinex domes when oriented in opposite directions
- Holds 5 rows of pans; 3.0” maximum compartment width
- Open side is 15.625" wide
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||16|