- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Open design for easy cleaning of vertically stored flatware
- Lightweight, yet tough and resilient
- Use with RF Flatware Rack or RB Open/Bowl Rack as part of a complete flatware sanitizing system
- Tough polypropylene material resists grease and detergents
- Available with or without handles
- BPA free
- NSF Listed as NC32P2
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Material - Handle||Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||12|