- Item #
- Product #
- 01 - Brown
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- CUP HNDLD PORTN 16OZ PC BROWN
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
- Portioning cups are the perfect solution for scooping, portioning, or transferring ice, liquids, or any bulk items and are attractive enough for front or back-of-house use
- Features flat sides for efficient scooping on the bottom of bins, food pans, or other storage containers
- Unique U-shaped handle helps keep hands away from food during scooping; made of durable, break resistant polycarbonate
- NSF Listed; dishwasher safe
- * Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||216|
- Carlisle Perfect Portions - 1 MB (PDF)
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.