- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Perfect for general mixing and stirring
- Long handle versions are ideal for vats and large pots
- Stainless scrapers are NSF Listed and feature chisel point blades and tapered sides for superior scraping action
- Smooth finished, water-proof construction for easy clean-up
- All stainless scrapers feature fully sealed handle construction to eliminate bacteria harboring food traps
- Blade thickness is 0.11” or 12 U.S.G. (US Standard Gauge)
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Material||200 Series Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Pallet Case Qty||66|