- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Stainless steel blade is ideal for vats and large pots
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel blade and handle provide comfort and heat resistance when used in high temperature or high viscosity applications
- Blade thickness is 0.11” or 12 U.S.G. (US Standard Gauge)
- Smooth finished, water-proof construction for easy clean-up
- BPA free
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Material||200 Series Stainless Steel|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Pallet Case Qty||84|
- Spectrum Food Safety Brochure 9 MB (PDF)