- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 cs
- Inner Pack
- 12 ea
- Built-in chip that relays information to the heating unit
- Made from high temperature rugged plastic
- Seamless with no holes to intake water
- Contains internal phase change material similar to a wax base
- Allows lower energy input to hold longer
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||54|
- 149RS_SmartTherm STSII Induction Charger_SpecSheet 236 KB (PDF)
- 149_STSII_DX811220_SpecSheet 293 KB (PDF)
- Dinex Difference Brochure 3 MB (PDF)
- Dinex Insulated Ware Flyer - NO PRICING 354 KB (PDF)