- Item #
- Product #
- 14 - Carlisle Blue
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Each UPC
- Case UPC
- Invoice Description
- RACK COMB FLATWARE CARLISLBLUE
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
- Open-bottom flatware rack perfect for washing, drying and storing utensils, flatware, ramekins and other small or flat items
- Bottom grid design allows for efficient flow of water and air when used for commercial dishwashing and drying but tight enought to keep flatware contained
- Use as a stationary or mobile server station, drying rack, utensil and flatware storage rack, catering rack and more
- Designed for years of heavy use with durable construction, stable stacking and easy-to-grip handles molded in
- Use Carlisle Open Rack Extender, Wire Grid, Rack Cover or Rack Dolly to achieve an exact fit for extension, protection and transportation (all sold separately)
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||8|
- Color-Coded Glass Rack Brochure - 1 MB (PDF)