- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Functional fit; slotted lid provides opening for serving utensil while seating perfectly over pan helping retain food temperature and freshness
- Large recessed handle provides a sure grip and allows stacking
- Industry standard size; use with a Carlisle DuraPan stainless steel food pan (sold separately) or with other leading brands
- Corrosion resistant surface resists scratching and dents from metal utensils
- Made from heavy gauge stainless steel
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||234|
- Spectrum Food Safety Brochure 9 MB (PDF)