- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Revolutionary Slide 'N Seal™ design combined with Carlisle's thick insulation holds temperatures longer
- New molded-in tethered lock pin to seal carrier for safety
- Self-venting lids and doors keep foods fresher, crisper and more appetizing
- No latches, hinges, or gaskets to clean, break, or wear-out
- No metal parts - ideal for correctional facilities
- Sleek contemporary appearance; ergonomically designed for easy loading, handling, stacking and storing
- Tough, scratch-resistant polyethylene construction is easy to clean and maintain
- NSF Listed
- Molded-in tag slot to seal and tag carrier for safety and food identification (6 zip ties come with each unit)
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Material - Insulation||Polyurethane|
|Material - Shell||Polyethylene (PE)|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||16|
- Cateraide Best-Better-Good Comparison 461 KB (PDF)
- Cateraide Care and Use 147 KB (INDD)
- Instructions For Cateraide™ Slide ‘N Seal™ Insulated Food Pan Carriers 1 MB (PDF)