- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Reinforced top and bottom corners on both box and lid, help prevent chipping and cracking
- Easy-grip handles have structural rib reinforcement to provide extra support for heavy loads
- Dishwasher safe; NSF Listed
- 12" x 18" box has side capacity indicators for quick inventory checks; perfect for "prepping" and "portioning" of foods
- Quart, gallon, and liter capacity indicators (on 12" x 18" box) offer portion control for both domestic and international use
- StorPlus™ Boxes and Lids' date indicator helps promote organized food storage, makes inventory checks quick and easy
- All sizes stack for easy, efficient storage; fit standard carts and racks
- Smooth interior surface makes cleaning easy
- Use everyday to organize and inventory kitchen supplies and equipment
- Stacks with other boxes on the market
- Serve and display ice and iced beverages
- Boxes double as dough proofing bus boxes, warewashing tubs for kitchen overflow, or remote locations
- "Lock-Tight" lids can be reversed and used as bun pan or tray
- 18" x 26" colander is ideal for storing, draining, thawing, and marinating foods; keeps lettuce crisp, thaws and drains fish on ice, marinates chicken, etc.
- Colander fits 18" x 26" x 6" or deeper boxes
- Prevent cross-contamination with Color-Coded StorPlus™ Food Storage Boxes & Lids
- RimGlow™ technology gives the boxes and lids a distinct color to segregate them by usage, yet also provides crystal clarity for identifying contents at a glance
- Color-Coded StorPlus™ Boxes use the Carlisle Spectrum® identification system so they can be easily integrated to your existing zone isolation program
- Use Red (05) for raw meat, Blue (14) for fish, Green (09) for produce, Yellow (22) for poultry, and Clear (07) for dairy and cooked foods as part of a complete HACCP Program
- Follow SERVSAFE® recommended stacking order of: Clear for cooked foods and dairy products on top shelves, followed by Green boxes for fresh fruits and vegetables; Blue for raw fish and seafood; Red boxes for storing raw meats, with Yellow boxes for raw p
- NSF Listed as N10621-PC
- * Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
- Use in catering for storage and transporting of foods, beverages, linens, and supplies
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Available in 5 Colors
|Interior Base Length||22.75in||57.79cm|
|Interior Base Width||14.75in||37.47cm|
|Interior Mouth Length||24.00in||60.96cm|
|Interior Mouth Width||16.00in||40.64cm|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||9|