Save money and serve your clients.
Average catering event lasts: 6 hours
Food held in the danger zone must be thrown out after 4 hours
80% of caterers focus on off-site catering
The average size of a catering event is 100-250 people
“I love your Cateraide IT food pan carriers because they hold 6 shallow pans whereas comparable carriers hold only 5 shallow pans. In a tiny business like mine, every little advantage helps! These carriers are also great because one person can easily lift and stack them!”
– Alice Johnson, Alice's Chocolates
Move supplies Faster
Save Time & Money with efficient & long lasting carts.
“We use Fold ’N Go Carts within our kitchen & cafe and to deliver items to other departments or meeting rooms for catered meetings. Of course, space is a premium, so we often fold them when not in use.”
– Amy Miller, Sauk Prairie Healthcare
Know Your Audience
- Corporate catering is growing by 43%
- Wedding catering is growing by 36%
- Be sure your displayware matches your event
Plan for Success
- 43% of catered events are served via buffet
- 22% of catered meals are plated
- Your food’s presentation should be adaptable to multiple applications
As the catering industry grows, more focus is being put on beautiful displays and the presentation of food to elevate diners’ experiences.
Caterers who go the extra mile in their presentation are more likely to get repeat business from their customers.