- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Ideal for use in chilled/frozen storage and non high temperature holding applications
- NSF listed and dishwasher safe
- Polycarbonate pans, lids, and drain grates are designed for low to mid temperature applications (-40°F to 212°F)
- Food Pan sizes meet specifications for use in food bars and prep tables
- High impact polycarbonate helps pans stand everyday drops and usage
- Resist food acids and oils
- Reinforced top and bottom corners on both pan and lid helps prevent chipping and cracking
- Spoonable bottoms makes removal of contents easier and helps prevent food waste
- Molded-in capacity indicators are listed in both quarts and liters
- Smooth interior finish makes clean-up easy
- Textured non-slip finish on corners, sides, bottom and lid reduce scratches
- Compatible with Carlisle StorPlus Universal and Smart Lids
- Pans meet EN 631-1 Euro Norm standards for inter-stacking with existing pans
- All sizes stack for easy, efficient storage
- Optional solid and notched lids and drain shelves also available
- * Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Available in 2 Colors
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||12|