- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Polycarbonate pans, lids, and drain grates are designed for low to mid temperature applications (-40°F to 212°F)
- Ideal for use in chilled/frozen storage and non high temperature holding applications
- Food Pan sizes meet specifications for use in food bars and prep tables
- High impact polycarbonate helps pans stand everyday drops and usage
- Resist food acids and oils
- NSF listed and dishwasher safe
- Designed to allow drainage to ensure foods stay dry and fresh looking
- * Polycarbonate (PC) is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||567|
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.