- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 cs
- Inner Pack
- 1000 ea
- Stack Count: 100
- Stackable for easy storage, display and separation
- Secure fit reduces spills and creates a barrier from dust, germs and other airborne contaminants
- Sanitary, single-use and disposable, the answer for easy cleanup
- Great for covering soup, oatmeal, vegetables, fruit, broth and more
- Fits Dinex (DX1187 Bowl 8 oz)
The Dinex-Carlisle disposables factory and warehouse in Batavia, IL is an NSF certified facility.
Any factory can start out with FDA approved materials but if those materials are used to produce products in an unsafe manufacturing environment, the finished product may not be safe.
Buying Dinex disposables assures you the products you are using were manufactured in an environment that is contamination and pest free with a reduced potential for food contamination. Used along with properly sanitized reusable wares, Dinex offers you the safest products for use in the healthcare industry.
This product was made in the USA.
Recyclable: “6” signifies polystyrene (PS).
Other Products from Disposable Lids
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||54|