- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 cs
- Stack Count: 100
- The finest universal capping system available on the market today
- Use as a dust cover for in-room glassware or as a lid for beverage delivery
- Every clear ProCap lid fits a variety of glassware and container sizes
- Lids fit tightly, eliminating spills and the need for messy plastic wrap
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
- Clear plastic beverage lids from Dinex is an attractive alternative to paper glassware covers and plastic wrap
The Dinex-Carlisle disposables factory and warehouse in Batavia, IL is certified by the American Institute of Baking (AIB).
Approval from the AIB certifies Dinex disposable lids and dishware products are manufactured and stored in the strictest of sanitary conditions.
Any factory can start out with FDA approved materials but if those materials are used to produce product in an unsafe manufacturing environment, the finished product may not be safe.
Buying Dinex disposables assures you the products you are using were manufactured in an environment that is contamination and pest free with a reduced potential for food contamination. Used along with properly sanitized reusable wares, Dinex offers you the safest products for use in the healthcare industry.
Visit AIB at www.aibonline.org.
This product was made in the USA.
Recyclable: “6” signifies polystyrene (PS).
Other Products from ProCap® Glassware Covers
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||42|