- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Melamine made from 50% sustainable natural resources contains a material that will begin to biodegrade in 90 days in a compostable environment
- Ideal for environments where prepared food is displayed in front of the customer
- Allows food to be prepared in advance, covered with Palette Displayware™ Covers (food pans only) and transported to site
- Stain, scratch and break-resistant melamine looks like china without the replacement costs, making it ideal for any foodservice operation
- Dishwasher safe
- Dishwasher safe; safe for temperatures up to 212°F
- Melamine is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
Not Microwave Safe
Carlisle is making green easier.
When you select Carlisle products bearing the EcoMade logo, you can be confident that you are purchasing earth-friendly products that support your green efforts in one or more of the following ways:
* Conserving Natural Resources
* Increasing Recycling
* Embracing Sustainability
* Supporting Composting
* Facilitating Biodegradability
For more information on EcoMade please visit www.carlislefsp.com/ecomade.
Other Products from Balsam™ Displayware
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||240|