- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Extensive Holding Time – Keeps food hot between 45 to 60 minutes without compromising food quality
- Fast Heating – Base heats in 16 seconds
- Smart Microprocessor – Reads bases and monitors charging cycles for consistent temperature every time
- Efficient – Charges up 102 bases per hour
- User Friendly – Clear LCD display shows charging status of bases
- Compact – Countertop size enables charger to be used anywhere along the room service line to improve efficiency
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.