- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Meet HACCP regulations and ensure maximum food safety
- State-of-the-art Blast Chill/Shock Freeze equipment from Dinex
- Constructed with polished stainless steel and high-density polyurethane insulated
- Solid-state control panel with easy to read display
- On-board core temperature probe to monitor chill cycle
- Self-contained refrigeration lowers food temperatures from 160°F to 38°F in less than two hours
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
- The listed power is for the base unit. If options are added, contact customer service for the final power consumption and hardware configuration.
- Works with self-serve and server‑style dining; one unit can be adjusted for both applications during different parts of the day
- Fully adjustable
This product was made in the USA.
Other Products from Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||1|
151_Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer - 45lb Cap.
134 KB (PDF)file_download
152_Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer - 70lb Cap.
130 KB (PDF)file_download
153_Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer - 110lb Cap.
119 KB (PDF)file_download
154_Blast Chiller/Shock Freezer - 175lb Cap.
118 KB (PDF)file_download
Blast Chiller Fact Sheet
1 MB (PDF)file_download