- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Provides easy access to both the hot food
- Provides easy access to the tray line for tray assembly workers
- Stainless steel counter tops and panels are standard
- A variety of optional counter top materials and laminate panels are available
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
- The listed power is for the base unit. If options are added, contact customer service for the final power consumption and hardware configuration.
- Works with self-serve and server‑style dining; one unit can be adjusted for both applications during different parts of the day
- Fully adjustable
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Other Products from DineXpress Modular Serving Counters
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||1|