- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 6 ea
- Quarter-Size 4 inch deep food pan offers end-to-end usability from freezer to oven to serving line
- Double-reinforced corners and impact resistant shoulder hold up to daily use
- Industry standard size and fit; tapered pan stacks and nests with other leading brands and won't stick or jam together when stacked
- Corrosion resistant surface resists scratching and dents from metal utensils
- Spoonable rounded bottom and corners make every scoop count and cleanup easier
- Coldmaster compatible; fits Carlisle Cold Pan (sold separately) offering superior cold retention while eliminating the need for messy and unsanitary ice baths
- Constructed with 22 gauge stainless steel
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pallet Case Qty||70|