11963-202 - Squares Polyethylene Food Storage Containers & Lids - 2-Pack 8 qt - Whitefile_download Lo-Res | file_download Hi-Res | file_download PSD
- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 cs
- Printed Measurements – Easily keep track of remaining contents with accurate printed measurements
- Fitted Lids – Limit exposure to environmental contaminants
- Wide Handles – Provide stability while handling and facilitate fast drying
- Stacking Lugs – Save space by stacking and preventing jamming
- Durable Construction – Polyethylene is sturdy and translucent for easily viewing content levels
- Bulk Storage – Ideal for storing large quantities of spices, toppings, rice and baking ingredients
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Recyclable: “4” signifies low-density polyethylene (LDPE).
Other Products from Carlisle Squares™ Food Storage Containers
|Flush Fill Capacity||8.10qt||7.67l|
|Inside Rim Width||7.75in||19.68cm|
|Practical Fill Capacity||8.00qt||7.57l|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||40|