- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Elegant styling is perfect for front of house serving, bussing, or even room service applications
- Durable construction will stand up to the toughest use; 300 pound capacity
- Sturdy shelves are textured for better grip and to minimize scratches
- Large 42" x 23" x 38" bussing cart reduces labor; two bus boxes will fit side by side on the shelves
- Convenient knockdown design is easy to assemble
- Raised edges on shelves help keep contents secure during transport
- Includes Carlisle's standard 4" heavy-duty, non-marking swivel casters
- BPA free
- Distance between shelves is 12.25”
- Useable flat shelf space is 18” x 30.25”
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||4|