- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 2 ea
- 20-compartment glass rack with four extenders holds taller glassware up to 3.56" (9.04 cm) in diameter for dishwashing, storage and transportation
- Designed to securely hold more glassware in less space
- Efficient round design decreases breakage and reduces use of dishwashing chemicals
- Color-coded compartment rack extender for fast glassware or rack size identification
- Use Carlisle NeWave™ Rack Extender, Rack Cover or Rack Dolly to achieve an exact fit for higher extension, storage protection and easy transportation (all sold separately)
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Available in 5 Colors
Other Products from OptiClean™ NeWave™ Glass Racks
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||8|