- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 2 ea
- Snap down reinforced lid with press and pull release stays on and is easy to remove; effectively contains waste, odor and debris
- Rounded edges and textured surface resists abrasions and scuffs
- Raised inner circle matches container base for stacking and organization
- Matching lid available (sold separately)
- Safe for food contact (NSF Std. 2)
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
This symbol designates our top selling & readily available items.
Search "Stock It" for a complete listing of Carlisle's Stock It products.
Available in 8 Colors
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||8|