- Item Number
- Case Pack
- 1 ea
- Single unit works on all 208v, 220v, and 240v systems. Base cycle time ranges from 14 to 19 second dependent on supply voltage. Note: Fluctuation in voltage may affect heating cycle time
- Senses Dinex Induction Base automatically and gives the correct amount of energy to get correct temperature every time
- Countertop design, case made of stainless steel and composite durable induction compatible materials engineered for use in commercial kitchens
- User-friendly control buttons for ease of use and automatic power control
- Visible LCD display & audible alert for precise user feedback
- Automatic standby/shut-off feature
- Easy-to-clean composite top surface
- Internal surge protector
- Multi-lingual option English, French, Spanish
- We do not accept returns on any Dinex equipment or Dinex custom products. Please contact your local Dinex rep to ensure order accuracy prior to ordering.
National Sanitation Foundation
For 60 years, NSF has been committed to public health, safety, and protection of the environment. While focusing on food, water, indoor air, and the environment, NSF develops national standards, provides learning opportunities through its Center for Public Health Education, and provides third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders. The primary stakeholder groups include industry, the regulatory community, and the public at large.
NSF is widely recognized for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Its professional staff includes engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals with broad experience both in public and private organizations.
NSF Official Website
This product was made in the USA.
Other Products from Smart•Therm II® Induction Charger
|Material||Stainless Steel And Composite|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Pallet Case Qty||1|